These security bit drivers are nice. I’ve been using my set for about three years now. If you’re looking to build a NES Pi Cart from an original game, you’ll need a security bit driver (unless it’s one of the very early 5 hole carts which use a flat-head screw)
- Set of 2 Screwdrivers made in high quality CRV6150 steel
- Generous 7 cm (2 3/4 in) shaft length
- 3.8mm screwdriver for Original Nintendo (NES), Super Nintendo (SNES), Nintendo 64 (N64), Virtual Boy, Original Game Boy, Game Boy Color, & Sega Game Gear
- 4.5mm screwdriver for Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, & Sega 32X
- Opens systems for Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Virtual Boy, Game Gear, TurboGrafx 16, and TurboDuo.